Use this form to ask the SFA Student Financial Advisors ANY QUESTION you have pertaining to financial literacy, smart money management, or any other financial topic. We will personally contact you promptly with a reply to the Email address you provide us with. Also, by selecting yes to allow us to post your question and answer online, you will be giving us permission to add your question and our response to our online knowledge base. Our goal is to fill this knowledge base with real, relevant questions and responses to help others have quick access to similar questions they may have.
Reasons why your question might be posted in our knowledge base:
- Relevant financial literacy or smart money management topic
- Not a repeat Question
- You selected yes for allowing us to post it online
Reasons why your question might NOT be posted in our knowledge base:
- Not relevant to financial literacy or smart money management topic
- Repeat question
- Of a very personal nature
- Impossible to post without revealing the identity of who asked the question
- You selected no for allowing us to post it online
With that being said, we welcome all question no matter how big, small, or personal. The Student Financial Advisors are 100% NON JUDGMENTAL and strive to provide the highest level of guidance on any financial topic that we feel apt and competent in.
PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL NEVER REVEAL ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED TO US ONLINE (NAME, EMAIL, ETC.) ALL POSTS TO OUR KNOWLEDGE BASE WILL BE COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS AND AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY FOR REFERENCE AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED TO US WILL ONLY BE USED BY US FOR COMMUNICATION PURPOSES.